The habit of eating fish is a healthy practice. The menu is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Fish contains phosphorus and calcium and a rich source of minerals such as zinc, iron, potassium, magnesium and iodine. Physicians recommend that people should lessen their appetite for red meat and eat fish at least twice a week as a part of their balanced diet. Now, are you looking for a that is fresh and light with nice flavor? Continue to read this post to get a description of a fish recipe that is easy to follow and will require less than 30 minutes.
Plain Moroccan Salmon
Salmon is simple, healthy, and flavorful. Here are the ingredients you need to gather to make the dish
- Two thick salmon fillets
- One teaspoonful cinnamon oil
- One teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- One tablespoon oil
The cooking method
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- Take a medium size bowl and combine cumin, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
- Sprinkle some salt over both sides of Salmon
- Heat oil in an oven proof skillet not with high temperature. Scorch salmon on both sides for 2 minutes.
- Then serve the salmon with salad of your favorite taste.
Are you looking for another fish recipe? Here is another one
Baked Salmon With Asparagus
- one bunch of asparagus
- salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- lemon zest
Trim the asparagus and soaked it with olive oil and then sprinkled it with salt and pepper to taste. After that place the asparagus on a pan. Wrap the salmon with asparagus and soaked it with olive oil sprinkle with salt and pepper and sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with lemon zest from ½ a lemon.
Preheat an oven to 375° Fahrenheit and then Place the salmon, asparagus in it for 16-20 minutes. Adjust time, depending on thickness of the salmon, and broiling for the last couple minutes if you like. If cooking smaller pieces of salmon, the cooking time will be less.
Baked Cod With Tomatoes and Basil
This dish is healthy and delicious. The menu is ideal for a weeknight dinner. Here is the recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- grape tomatoes
- 4-6 pieces of cod fillets
- Pepper, salt, and chili
- Lemon, garlic, and
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
The preparation method
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit
- Pour the olive oil in a baking dish. Scatter the garlic cloves. Add the tomatoes and lemon slices and toss. Scoot to one side.
- Pat the fish to dry in the baking dish using tongs. turn to coat each side of the fish with oil. Spread out the tomato garlic mixture and nestle in the fish. Tomatoes on the sides, lemons underneath. Season all gently with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Bake for ten minutes. Give the pan a good shake, jostling the tomatoes a bit. Scatter with lemon zest. Bake 5 more minutes or until fish is cooked to your liking.
- When done, serve the dish immediately.