Guidelines for AgenziaSG
We want AgenziaSG to be a collection of voices that represent a variety of views and thoughts including yours. If you have a thought that will challenge our audiences and move our platform forward, we need to catch the wind of it. But, you don’t have to sit tight for an idea that will blow things around. Simply, come forward with a fresh perspective on a topic for our reader that is keeping you up at night. Submit an original piece of work. We will review your article for potential publication on our site.
Why Write for AgenziaSG?
We want our writers to tell gripping tales on different topics while plumbing the intellectual, theoretical and practical context that environs them. You might ask why to share your wisdom with us. The answer is very simple.
- Connect yourself with the global audience
- Share your unique thoughts and insights
- Share your astuteness with the world
- Express yourself and share your passion
- Earn more exposure
- Become an authority in the industry
- Build your own professional network
- Make a difference
- Refine your writing skill
- Embrace the experiments
- Join the community of a world without borders
Acceptable Types of Write-Ups
Our published contents relate us to our readers. Every article or story we publish has a strong connection with overarching categories below. If your subject doesn\'t fit with the categories, then our platform and community may not be the right place for you to express yourself.
We accept any and every write-up on “kitchen and dining renovation and decoration” and similar ideas.
Tone of the Article
In our community, everybody is welcome, and nobody is deserted. It is the core value of our site. We involve people with love and compassion regardless of their country, ethnicity, culture, creed, and belief. So, the tone is everything when you are writing with us.
We are a platform for you to have your unique voice and message, and to do as such in a way that values our central mission, qualities, and manifesto. Please make sure that your tone is inspiring, informative, open-hearted, comprehensive and positive. You ought to help our readers to go through whatever message you are sharing.
We totally are not about sarcastic, arrogant, or polarizing approaches that make a division. We hope you concur that society needs the direct inverse of this old-world view and negative energy. So as a contributor we welcome you to contribute and team up with us in conveying an alternate vibe to the world. We should embrace all individuals and be solutions focused.
We\'re searching for smart, sassy, articulate, insightful articles that inform, encourage, inspire, and entertain our readers. We strongly urge you to go through the following ‘do and don’t’ guidelines before submitting an article.
Things We Accept
- You must submit an original and unique post. Make sure that posts must not have been published elsewhere or be used in future for distribution on other sites.
- Bring unique voice and passion to your writing. Write from your heart based on the real-life experience and infuse your writing with the passion and personality.
- Choose a great and captivating title to attract the readers to come to your piece.
- Write a tight opening statement that will grip the readers until the end of your writing.
- Try to include one or more motivational quotes related to the topic.
- If your article references data, facts, statistics, or research studies, make sure to include the links of verified and credible sources.
- Insert video to your article if necessary. Make sure that the video is related to the topic and the content of the video is positive and appropriate.
Things We Don’t Accept
- Do not submit articles that have been or will be published elsewhere.
- Don’t submit vague and superficial articles. Try to relate to your own personal or professional experience.
- Do not submit articles that are designed to boost SEO or any promotion to brands or products.
- Do not submit any content which is not aligned with mission and values.
- Do not send topic ideas instead of submitting complete articles.
Structure of the Article
The structure of your article should be centered on the accompanying outline. We recommend you to maintain the following:
We recommend submitting articles of at least 600 words. But, you may write as much as you dim necessary for the subjectivity/topic.
Sub-headings make an article easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas. Try to split up your content with relevant sub-topics.
Short paragraphs help readers to digest an article easily. To give the readers a comfort reading keep paragraphs short and succinct.
An Actionable Item
Your articles should include one or more questions that will prompt the readers to relate the topic in consideration to their own life or situation. Or, simply add one or more practical tips that the audience can easily start applying their life.
How to Submit an Article?
Go through the following guideline to submit your article. Submit to: (email@example.com)
- Title of the Article
- Article Text
- Your Bio
- Link to Your Website (If Any)
- Link to Your Social Media Profiles
- Attach Your Photo with the Email
We await your enthusiastic participation!!!